Thursday, July 23, 2009

Man kills 300lb Bear with stick. Awesome? Not so fast.

Turns out the guy was a Marine back in the day. So in order to have a fair fight, he should have had one hand tied behind his back or wore an eye patch over his right eye, whilst agreeing not to turn left, or their should have been a knife. For the bear to use.

From the Article:
For Everhart, the 300-pound bear that attacked his sons was almost a problem too
big to handle.
"This one got a little too aggressive for me," he said. "If
the bear had gotten near my kids, I would have just jumped on it. Knowing me,
that's what I would have done..."

"...Then I would have ripped its heart from its chest, and ate it. Raw." Well, the Lost One is sure he meant to say it anyways.

Still, the Lost One supposes he will say well done to former (as if their is such a thing when one speaks of Devil Dogs) marine Chris Everhart. One toss, one kill, bet the ol' gunny is grunting, "Satisfactory". Via Ace (AAAE).

No comments:

Post a Comment