Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lost in the World, Esq.

Just thought you'd like to know is all. Yay, Lost One. And since he enjoys saying it in song here is from Joss Whedon's Webisodic masterpiece *Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog* "Everything You Ever" Lost in the World Esquire mix:

Here lies everything
The world I wanted at my feet
My victory's complete
So hail to the chief

(Everything you ever)

Arise and see
So your world is fine
So you think justice has no voice and we all have no choice
Well now your world is mine

(Everything you ever)

And I am fine

*Musical Interlude*

Now the nightmares real
Now Lost in the World, Esq. is here to make you quake with fear
To make the whole world kneel

(Everything you ever)

And I wont feel...
a thing.
*End of Song*


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment